DAY 3: FOREVER GREENERY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
This is a "fun fold" card that someone shared with me and I, in turn, made some changes and created my own. Thank you Sharon Reich. This was so much fun! Read to the bottom. I have shared the tutorial on how to make this amazing card.
Forever Greenery is one of the DSPs on sale for 15% off starting October 1 thru October 31, 2020
Shop with Me Here
Forever Greenery DSP
1. This card consists of a base measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4".
2. The inside of the card is 6 1/4" x 5 1/4" scored and folded at 4". Attach it to the inside of the card base centering the largest part on the inside of the card base.
3. Layer your choice of Designer Series Paper on the card front measuring 5 1/4" x 4".
4. Place your die cut in the middle of your card front (I used Stitched So Sweetly's largest rectangle) and run it through your Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine (or Big Shot). Since this cut out will have a layer of DSP on it, set it aside for use on another card and cut out another die cut the same size from the same color of card stock as your card base.
5. Cut a piece of DSP 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and placed it as a layer on the second die cut.
6. Use the Stitched So Sweetly dies (the third rectangle from the outside) to cut a piece of card stock for your image, die and/or sentiment. This is your third layer for the main die cut. Attach with dimensionals.
7. Close your card. Place adhesive on the right side ONLY of your die cut. This way it will not stick to the inside of your card. Place the die cut into the front cover cut out and press. When you open the card it will be attached to the smallest part of the inside of the card.
8. You can stamp a sentiment on the inside of the card as well.